Important dates in company history..........
- May 8, 1962 Incorporated.
- May 31, 1962 Succeeded as a business partnership operated as Carolina Steel Fabricating and Erection Company.
- February 5, 1968 Shareholders changed the company name to Commercial Fabricators, Inc.
- November 11, 1977 The company was purchased by Continental Conveyor and Equipment Company, in Winfield, AL.
- July 21, 1978 Continental Conveyors, Inc. together with its subsidiary, Commercial Fabricators, Inc., merged with the B.F. Goodrich Company in Akron, Ohio.
- March 11, 1981 New company was incorporated.
- March 13, 1981 The assets and liabilities of Commercial Fabricators, Inc. were purchased by Commercial Fabricators of North Carolina, Inc.
- March 16, 1981 Amended to Commercial Fabricators, Inc.
- February 23, 2005 Richard Tucker purchased shares of company stock from longtime owner Christopher Wiley making him majority owner.
Copyright © Commercial Fabricators, Inc.